Information regarding the coronavirus in other languages/Information på andra språk
How to protect yourself and others, see information in different languages below.
- Coronainformation_ENGLISH.pdf (2020-03-20)
- Coronainformation_ARABIC.pdf (2020-03-20)
- Coronainformation_PERSIAN.pdf (2020-03-20)
- Coronainformation_SOOMAALI.pdf (2020-03-20)
- Coronainformation_SUOMI.pdf (2020-03-20)
- Coronainformation_ESPANOL.pdf (2020-03-20)
- Coronainformation_SVENSKA.pdf (2020-03-20)
For information in other languages, please read Public Health Agency of Sweden’s information about covid-19
Information in english at krisinformation.se (Emergency information from Swedish authorities)
Help reducing the spread of the virus
- Stay at home if you feel unwell and have symptoms such as cough, fever, body ache or even just a stuffy nose. Avoid seeing other people than the ones you live with. Don’t go back to school or work until you have been symptom free for at least two days.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve
- Minimize physical contact
- Avoid large crowds and keep your distance from others
If you have symptoms
If you have symptoms and need advice, please call the health line 1177 (phone number +461177). The support line is answered and staffed by medical personnel.
1177 website in other languages
If you have questions about the coronavirus and covid-19, that are not related to symtoms, please call the national information line 113 13.
Protecting risk groups
The elderly are particularly vulnerable to the coronavirus covid-19 infection. Do not visit care homes or hospitals. We must all do everything we can to minimize the spread of the virus.
Recommendations to the elderly
If you are over the age of 70 recommendations are that you stay at home even if you are well. In this way you avoid being exposed to the virus. Ask your relatives or neighbours for help with grocery shopping and other errands.